As Melanesians, We Declare
- We declare that as the Africans of the South Pacific, the original inhabitants of the Earth, spanning from Africa, Asia, Oceania to America; the original people that represent the image of the "Creator", by the way of our colour, our worldview, our Melaensian Way, and our hope for the future.
- We declare that we Africans in the South Pacific are one: the Melanesians, not West Papuans, not Papua New Guineas, not Solomon Islanders, not ni-Vanuatu, not New Caledonians, not Fijians. Let the world know that we are who we are as we are, NOT as you call us, not as you wanted us to be; that we are as we want to self-define and self-determine, not as what the world tries to figure out, define and determine.
- We declare that our home-island and home-of-origin is the Isle of New Guinea, where we all came from, and the home-of-destiny, where we all will finally come to when anything happens to our smaller island-homes.
- We declare that our Melanesian home spans from Raja Ampat Islands in West Papua as westernmost part of Melanesia to Fiji and Wallis - Futuna Islands on the easternmost part. We are all one in our origin, descended from one father and one mother, from our one home-island, and inherit one way life, and we all have one destiny as a human race.
- We declare that occupation and exploitation of our islands by un-wanted, un-invited, illegal inhabitants on our New Guinea Island is a gross violation of our collective human rights, and therefore, we will collectively re-claim it back for the sake of our future generations.
- Based on Our Melanesian Way, we declare that any foreign interventions and influences into our daily life in various aspects, in the names of religion, modernization, development, progress, prosperity and wealth are clearly forms of colonialism to conquer, to occupy, that are manipulative to extract our rich natural resources and destroy our rich cultural and spiritual lives.
- May our ancestors, our future generations, current generations and those who have died for our cause; May God Almighty protect, nurture and defend us all, bless us all as we declare all these, for the glory and honour of His Name and the security, protection and prosperity of His Creation, the Africans of the South Pacific representing the Africans of the world..