Kambirak aret nda'nogwe menggarak.
It means, "We are born to die!". That is why, the highlanders of New Guinea never make any calculation about "death", "threat" or "danger". Everyone is ready to face anything at all that this live brings.
The logic behind this statement is that
- everyone should be ready, and if possible, be prepared to die, if that person ever been borne into this world;
- anyone who is fearful of death should not be born in first place, in order to avoid death;
- to die today or tomorrow, to die in 100 years or 1000 years is still the same;.
- be honest, be simple, be present wherever you are;
- do your best,
- live well, love well, have everything good for everyone, and die a happy death.
The Song: Born to Die, a Song by Lana Del Rey
Take me to your finish line
Oh my heart it breaks every step that I take
But I'm hoping that the gates, they'll tell me that you're mine
Walking through the city streets
Is it by mistake or design?
I feel so alone on a Friday night
Can you make it feel like home if I tell you you're mine?
It's like I told you, honey
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why
Keep making me laugh
Let's go get high
The road is long, we carry on
Try to have fun in the meantime
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain
You like your girls insane
So choose your last words, this is the last time
'Cause you and I, we were born to die