It is a Godly mission of restoring God's Own Image, that has made us different human race, nations and islands, but share one God's image. Destroying the default image with our political and economic ambitions of control, power and greed is against God's created image.
- People; and finally
is the Godly mission to restore human identity, giving back glory to God as the creator of all, originator of all, designer of all, and One who determines everything for all.
- It was God that created the heavens and the Earth;
- It was God that created waters, and islands on this planet Earth;
- It was God that created all communities of beings on the air, in the waters, on the ground, and under the ground;
- It was God that created human beings, IN HIS OWN IMAGE;
- It was God that distributed Human Beings according to race and nations across the Earth, into continents and islands;
- It was God that allocated Melanesian archipelago for Melanesians; Australia for Aboriginals, New Zealand for the Maori, Africa for the Afrikans, Asia for the Asians, Malay Islands for the Malay-Indonesians.
- It was God
It is NOT God that created nation-states, political and economic orders, human universal declarations and treaties. These are created by human beings to server human earthly ambitions to conquer and to exploit, and to destroy each other.
- God did not create Papua New Guinea;
- God did not create Solomon Islands;
- God did not create Fiji;
- God did not create Vanuatu;
- God did not design Kanaky under the French;
- God did not determine West Papua to be under Indonesian occupation;
- God did not created Bougainville Wantoks to be under Papua New Guinea;
It is clearly and truly colonial masters that wanted all Melanesians to be separated from each other, to call ourselves with different names, and identify our self-image with different countries and nationalities,
we were originated from different ancestors and separate home of origin.
- This is a sign of foolishness in our side as Melanesian peoples.
- This is a sign of weakness in our side as Melanesian peoples.
- This is a clue that we are still enslaved, but pretending to be Free nations, free countries, we can take back and declare as richest Christian nation, and so on, and so forth.
- By our words and deeds, we are clearly showing to our God, to our ancestors, to ourselves, to other peoples in the world today and to our future generations, that
- We are holding a wrong self-image; or
- We have misunderstood the Biblical meaning of "Created in His own image", or otherwise
- We as human race are still enslaved and powerless, and therefore, useless to our God and ancestors, to ourselves and more importantly to our future generations to proclaim the Gospel of "God's Created Self-Image", that is, go back to God's own agenda, restoring Melanesia to its default identity and programme.
Any Melanesian leaders from West Papua to Fiji, from Solomon Islands to Vanuatu and Kanaky and Bougainville, if we forget our default design and programme of our being as human race in our respected archipelago, then please do not show off ourselves as "saviours", as "leaders", and as "Christians". We are not bringing blessings to our respective selves, families, clans, tribes, villages, islands and nations. But we are attracting just the opposite.
We are to stop all arrangements and images given to us purely based on their own greed of gold and money, for the sake of their own survival, following their ancestor's theory of "the survival of the fittest".
We have to go back to God's design, God's arrangements! "God's original purpose! God's own Image!
This is why in West Papua, continuously being pronounced as the Spiritual Dynamite for "self-identification", "Mudli Numa! Mudli Numa! Mudli Numa! Ala nen eruwak! Ala nen eruwak! Ala nen eruwak!, which translate
- This land is created by God to be the land of Afrikans in the South Pacific called Melanesians;
- This land is therefore, will be freed by God Himself.
I invite all Melanesian leaders to join me in this struggle for a Free and Independent Melanesia!, the Afrikans of teh South Pacific.